Forest trails and 'secret' spot



Getting waves in the summer is hard enough on the sandy golden beaches of the south coast of France. There countless 'sunny surfers' and endless high pressures. So a little drive with a few rippers makes all the difference. You do have to wash your car a little more from the dust tracks and risk bottoming out, but I think its all worth the trouble for a little room to train.

Paige Hareb

Reubyn Ash

I think you have to push yourself to get better. I always try harder when there is someone pushing me. It so nice to have a surf with professional free surfer and aerialist Reubyn Ash and CT surfer Paige Hareb. They both have a completely different approach to surfing but definitely shred. Along with my coach Martin Walz to guide and focus this was a great experience!

Jo Dennison



Popular Posts