Home Sweet Home




When I started surfing at 18 little did I know it would shape the next decade of my life. Searching for waves, travelling to new destinations, entering competitions, becoming a Billabong Team Rider and meeting my heroes.





My newest surfing challenge has surprisingly taken me back to my home soil Wales. I have spent years appreciating other countries and cultures, maybe I have forgotten what is on my door step. The Welsh country side has breath taking, rolling green fields, white mountain tops, and wild coastlines with hidden waves around every cliff top. The Welsh surfing scene is far from famous but we have a lot to offer. 




Not only is it beautiful its now going to have one of the most constant surf spots in the world. Settled on an old aluminium factory now stands Surf Snowdonia. The surf report from for this summer is 6ft for the advanced, 3ft for intermediate and safe surfing bays for beginners. The surfing community can come together and spectate surfing to its true potential and include all levels.






Popular Posts