Dakine Junior World Surfing Games 2012

Team GB 2012

Coaching Team GB Dakine Junior World Surfing Games 2012


Within a few days of landing in Wales, I was packing the bags up again. This time to head to the other side of the Atlantic, Panama for the Dakine Junior World Surfing Games 2012 as part of the coaching team with Lloyd Cole and manager Matt Knight. I really enjoyed helping the whole team. The British groms where great fun and tyred their best in the competition. With a team result of 14th in what was said to have been the biggest ever ISA Junior World Surfing Games with the largest number of surfers and countries entered.

Warm ups before heat


We even got a bit of extra time at the end and found some deserted reef and point breaks. I have made a little video from the footage from the heats, so I wont have to type as much. I'm sorry not all the team has a section due to split peaks. 




For more infomation  cheak out http://surfinggb.com/

Tassy

Max

Angus


Popular Posts